Geometrical Horse Tattoo Design

06:11

Horses. You have no idea how happy I am with this horse tattoo design. My first try turned out looking like a marriage of sorts took place between a bulldog and a horse. Not very cute that one.

And then I spent the next few days studying the anatomy of a horse FACE. Who knew that horses have the biggest eyes compared to any other mammal on land? Cool huh?

Anyways, horse facts aside, I loved drawing this one. I wanted a semi realistic horse to go along with some geometrical accents to frame the face and it worked out just fine and dandy.

And lucky me it found a home on a very pretty lady who stays in Penang.

geometrical horse tattoo design, horse tattoo, horse drawing
Geometrical Horse Tattoo Design

Drawing out in the open

You Might Also Like

0 comments